The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best advice about money you'd give someone who is moving out for the firs
When I moved out on my own, I knew nothing about money. I went to high school in Detroit MI and there were 2 graduate paths. One - "college bound" and the other well, not college bound. College bound high school students don't learn how to count change, how to figure out everyday saving and budgeting skills but they do learn calculus proofs! When I moved out this is what I knew about money, saving, and how money works ______. A really great professor gave me the Rich Dad, Poor Dad books that I laugh at now but helped me a lot. They are very easy reading and gave me such a great insight, as a young person, into what assets and liabilities are and how to save/get what I want.

Oh, and credit is pretty much everything - don't abuse it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best advice about money you'd give someone who is moving out for the firs - oliviabacker - 07-22-2020, 01:58 PM