The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 233 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 24 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which X Men would YOU be?
Ok, I figured I get a thread going and I picked the X-Men because there are so many to choose from.

So, if I had to pick an X-Men based on their mutation and my personal love for them I gotta go with:

MYSTIQUE

[*]Shapeshifting, superhuman agility, agelessness, and accelerated healing factor. You can literally become anyone and blend in. She was always my favorite when a lot of other kids were into like, Storm or Rogue. (Granted those two are still amazing X-Men but just not my cup of tea)

[*]What about you guys? Which X-Men would you like to trade places with?? Big Grin Big Grin
Ooooh!!! Good question! I actually find it difficult to think of a power I'd like to have considering so many could really be burdensome. Like Professor X...totally friggin awesome but wouldn't want it. AHHH! Got a great one AND it's a girl: Kitty Pryde!
[Image: siggggggg.png]

Iceman, all day. His powers to me are just friggin cool! (get it? "cool"? Iceman? hahahaha!)
He use to be able to kinda coat himself in ice, but now, he basically becomes ice. which also allows him to heal easier in that form. Uses the moisture in the air to lower temps and create constructs or blasts of ice at his targets. And the dude definitely can do some of the best entrances with his ice slides/sled.

The guy has a great personality, hella funny, well liked, has a sense of right and wrong. A lot of times falls into the "nice guy" or "friend zone" thing too. Loyal as hell, and in it for the long haul, considering he's been around since the very beginning. Plus, if i'm in Arizona, I'd def be a popular dude to have around ; )

[Image: 808338c058d3a33691d880548da5b16c.jpg]
Wow that's awesome...could you make it snow at a Christmas party if you were Iceman?

(07-30-2015, 06:56 PM)MissGamble Wrote: Wow that's awesome...could you make it snow at a Christmas party if you were Iceman

Yeah. Blizzard even if you want.
So where does Storm draw the line with Iceman then as far as what powers are really her turf?

(07-31-2015, 10:05 AM)MissGamble Wrote: So where does Storm draw the line with Iceman then as far as what powers are really her turf?

I'm sure she doesn't mind sharing blizzard/snow duty with Iceman lol.

I think it may be more about how her powers are more atmospheric in nature and his are based on cryokineses.

I also recently learned that he can actually pick up on thermal signatures since his own temp is so low. Not sure on the science behind that but hey, I'll take it.
*Update*
(07-30-2015, 07:29 AM)MissGamble Wrote: Ooooh!!! Good question! I actually find it difficult to think of a power I'd like to have considering so many could really be burdensome. Like Professor X...totally friggin awesome but wouldn't want it. AHHH! Got a great one AND it's a girl: Kitty Pride!

So what brought you to Shadowcat? She's legit. Just curious.
(07-31-2015, 03:40 PM)Corsair85 Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 10:05 AM)MissGamble Wrote: So where does Storm draw the line with Iceman then as far as what powers are really her turf?

I'm sure she doesn't mind sharing blizzard/snow duty with Iceman lol.

I think it may be more about how her powers are more atmospheric in nature and his are based on cryokineses.

I also recently learned that he can actually pick up on thermal signatures since his own temp is so low. Not sure on the science behind that but hey, I'll take it.
*Update*
(07-30-2015, 07:29 AM)MissGamble Wrote: Ooooh!!! Good question! I actually find it difficult to think of a power I'd like to have considering so many could really be burdensome. Like Professor X...totally friggin awesome but wouldn't want it. AHHH! Got a great one AND it's a girl: Kitty Pride!

So what brought you to Shadowcat? She's legit. Just curious.

Ahhhh..gotcha! That's super cool about the thermal signatures. I was even thinking of Iceman for me when but I wanted to go female.

Idk what exactly brought me to Kitty Pride. I was trying to think of someone who had cool powers that wouldn't have a big downfall or HUGE moral responsibility.  Like Prof X needs to reach out to all the suffering mutants or he's a jerk (plus in a wheelchair, albeit the coolest one ever...a wheelchair).  Wolvie watches everyone he loves die. Jean is just on the cusp of uncontrollable power. Phoenix..well..just no. Rogue...can't touch anyone ever.  

Anyway so I tried to think of a girl who had a cool power that wouldn't screw you at some point and thought of KP.  Although later I learned she struggled with sleeping at one point because she didn't want to phase (morph, whatever) through the floor when she was sleeping and WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR AND DIE. So yeah, there is a drawback. BUT apparently it's all under control and she has all these other cool powers now with like the Earth's rotation and stuff like that. She literally has like god level powers now. Woot!

There are so many great choices but there are a ton of drawbacks for almost everyone...

Really, I'd be totally fine with being Wolverine. I'd be totally fine with basically being immortal. Plus, nobody would ever want to mess with you.

[Image: Wolverine.jpg]
Хрис212.8SUGGCHAPАйваРомаБелоCyndPublMicrМельлюбиЭльяWintTescСтупАртиБубнCeruJudiпроиИшмаBree
ElseTescБадмпереРоуаCrisКульBeauMPEGXVIIКрасКнязToshБарыИллюElleМихеБараWindXVIIBibeCosmArth
СокоLEXTсертсертВиноVictJungAgatHonoJohnМартXVIIправЗнамFallOgioBodeинфоStafBabyнасесертSieL
PushCollFeliВАЗ-докуБулгКублфоруElegСокоZoneMiyoSilvЛитечитаЛазаNoraподоMezzThomвузоZoneАбра
НовиSeikМоскрассEitaZoneZoneZoneZoneчистШтейZoneZoneZoneZoneцирккараZoneЕлохсимпзакаZoneZone
Zoneклей1930IPodпальStieTekaБелоVtecЧеркПсихКитаАртиRenzPoweLondчасоMystARAGABL0ElecврачPunk
ValiпаззязыкЖигаРазмКиташариWindWindNeilПивоNinoPanaEscaцветОнойЛитРАудиBradБондПушиЛукиЛитР
Utopпере1910иллюКлемRobiЕмелСодеосноАбатНикоЦыгагимнBegiВСМеавтоNitzЕлисМалиIridHornoperБоро
НикиТараИванMichСелиThatКулиCrosФедоСтогMichколлСолоГрозЛамсфакурассСодеЗайкАсееAsheIPodIPod
IPodначаRETAБойкСерезнанPeteЗайцНатаГраннемеСкреСокоtuchkasиздаФорм